Here are seven things about me:
1. I once received a bomb threat intended to intimidate me. Because the phone threat was so unexpected, I laughed and the caller hung up.
|antique cup and saucer|
3. Before I learned to say, “no, thank you,” I was a Girl Scout and Brownie leader, PTA President, room mother, Sunday School teacher, on and on ad nauseum.
4. Several yeara ago, I drove a rental car on the German autobahn. No, I didn’t put pedal to the metal, but I did go 85 mph.
6. I first met my husband Hero when I was 12 and he was 15. We didn’t date until I was a senior in high school.
7. Even though I’m Texan, both sides of my family were Oklahoma pioneers who settled in Harmon County (formerly a part of Old Greer County).
Now that you’ve learned more about me, let me share something about my friends' blogs. I have many favorite blogs, many of which are group blogs such as Sweethearts of the West. Here are ten individual authors whose active blogs I love to visit (and that Linda hasn't already named):
1. Anna Kathryn Lanier “Chatting With Anna Kathryn” at http://annakathrynlanier.blogspot.com
2. Cathie Dunn “Cathie Dunn Writes” at http://cathiedunn.blogspot.com
3. Celia Yeary “Romance and a Little Bit o’ Texas” at http://celiayeary.blogspot.com
4. Elaine Stock “Everyone’s Story” at http://elainestock.blogspot.com
5. Ginger Simpson “Cowboy Kisses” at http://cowboykisses.blogspot.com
6. Jacquie Rogers “Romancing the West” at http://romancingthewest.blogspot.com
7. Lyn Horner “Texas Druids” at http://texasdruids.blogspot.com
8. Maggie Toussaint “Mudpies and Magnolias” http://mudpiesandmagnolias.blogspot.com
9. Mona Risk at http://monarisk.blogspot.com
10. Susan Macatee at http://susanmacatee.wordpress.com
Hope you’ll check out these blogs - but please still come back to visit mine!
Thanks for stopping by!