Friday, December 26, 2014

NEED A NAP OR A GIFT?

What a wonderful Christmas I had! Both Darling Daughters spent the holiday with Hero and me. We enjoyed them so much. Now all is quiet again, and Santa is pooped. Yep, afraid Hero is all tuckered out after all the exertion and excitement.


How about at your house? Many friends are still traveling, others still have house guests. I love have guests for special occasions, but now it's back to work for us.

After all the candy, food, and happy goings on, I could use a nap. Dozing is not in the cards for me, though. I have books to write, so I'll keep myself planted in my desk chair in my office and tapping away on the keyboard. Since doing so makes me happy, I'm a lucky person.

Now, if you have a new e-reader and/or a little free reading time, let me recommend my books. I love having people read words I've written. When someone says he or she enjoyed one of my books, I am thrilled that one of you understood the message and liked the words I'd written.

Most writers are insecure, you see. We sit alone most of the time while we create our little worlds. The only way we know if our creations work is from people buying our books and leaving reviews. When we receive an email from a fan or a nice review, we are energized more than an entire health food store of vitamins could accomplish. So, thank you for reading my books. Thank you for reading this blog.


Beginning NOW, those who comment on this blog site will be placed in a monthly drawing for a gift card from Amazon or PayPal. Interested? Just leave a comment and include your email. Easy peasy.

Blessings to each of you!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

johnthuku0 said...

Hi. I would like to wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. My email address is johnthuku0@gmail.com

Karen H said...

I spent yesterday vegging out...pjs all day! Had Christmas with my kids last Friday (work schedules conflict with holidays). Today I'm off to UPS store for package return and grocery store to lay in some salad veggies and more junk food!

Hope your family enjoyed their holiday. Happy New Year!

kareninnc at gmail dot com

Martha Lawson said...

Spent the day with friends, had Christmas with the kids on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the giveaway.

mlawson17 at Hotmail dot com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing...Love Brewing sounds like my kind of book..Hope you are having a wonderful New Year
karlaeakin@hotmail.com