Thursday, February 29, 2024

GREAT REVIEWS FOR JOSEPHINE

By Caroline Clemmons

"I found the story to be exciting and captivating. There were enough twists and turns that you never knew what was going to happen next. I could not put the book down until I found out the ending. I highly recommend this book. Can't wait until Book Two comes out."

 


"Caroline Clemmons always writes a wonderful story. "

 

"I loved this book and couldn't put it down."

 

If you like historical romances, you'll love this series. I'm on the final book now and already dreading it coming to an end. You'll meet a great group of women looking for husbands as you're introduced to the folks living in a small Texas town. Love is in the air as each finds the man of their dreams.

 https://www.amazon.com/B015M4FJUY 

"I found the story to be exciting and captivating. There were enough twists and turns that you never knew what was going to happen next. I could not put the book down until I found out the ending. I highly recommend this book."

"A fun light and clean read." 

"This was a sweet story full of romance and excitement."

"The author captures your imagination and runs with it happily to the end. The plot was superb and carried you to the end."

"This was a truly interesting and fun story of which I had a hard time to put down. Caroline Clemmons is at the top of my list as an author."'

The series is available in e-book and print. It is also enrolled in KU. If you haven't read this series, I hope you'll give it a read now!

/thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: