Wednesday, July 15, 2015

YOU'RE INVITED TO MY PARTY!

Yay! Thursday’s a big, big, big day for me. My latest release, McCLINTOCK’S RELUCTANT BRIDE, book three of the McClintock series, went live yesterday. The Facebook Launch Party is Thursday, July 16th,  from 7:00 until 10:00 pm EST. This is a big party with super great guests and prizes all evening.



Here's the schedule in EST:

7:00 – 7:05 I’ll welcome everyone.

7:05 – 7:30 Cynthia Woolf, author of recently released MAIL ORDER BARON in her Brides of Tombstone Series, will kick off the evening.

7:30 – 8:00 Jacquie Rogers, author of another of her Owyhee Series, MUCH ADO ABOUT MUSTANGS, will jump in.

8:00 – 8:30 Callie Hutton on Tuesday launched THE HIGHLANDER’S CHOICE in her Marriage Mart Mayhem Series and will stop by.

8:30 – 9:00 Debra Holland, whose next Mail Order Brides of the West Series, PRUDENCE, will be released August 18 (and is available for preorder), will join us.

9:00 – 9:30 Hildie McQueen, author of BEAUTY AND THE HIGHLANDER, Moriag Series Book One, will help celebrate.

9:30 – 10:00 Caroline Clemmons -- I’ll wind up the evening and announce the Grand Prize winner of a $25 gift card. 

Sara Benedict of Your Elemental Solutions will be hosting and helping out with the pesky behind the scenes stuff.

Here’s the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1026510107373989/  

I hope you’ll attend! WooHoo, what a line-up!

After I revealed my cover, I had an attack of nerves and had a second cover designed by Skhye Moncrief. Here’s the new cover:



I love the new cover. What do you think?

If you’re as eager to read the book as I was to write about Nettie and Josh, here are the links to purchase McCLINTOCK’S RELUCTANT BRIDE.

Amazon US     AmazonUK    Amazon Canada   Amazon Germany  Amazon Australia

Kobo and, if not already, soon will be available at Nook, Google Play, and Apple  

McCLINTOCK'S RELUCTANT BRIDE is also available in print from Amazon and Create Space and will soon be available from Barnes and Noble.

I’m excited and can’t wait to see who shows up to receive prizes and participate in the event. 

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Chele aka hula girl said...

Congratulations on your new release! Yes, I prefer this cover. It looks more historical, if that makes sense.