Friday, July 16, 2010
1. Honor -- does he keep his word? Is he known for his dependability because once he commits, he can be counted on?
2. Intelligence -- is he clever or super intelligent? Those are not the same, you know. A man who lacks brilliance may still be clever at figuring out puzzles.
3. Strength -- is he strong as an ox or the guy bullies pick on?
4. Dedicated to family -- is he the one who holds the family together or is he a loner who's estranged from his family or orphaned?
5. Hard worker -- does he frequently spend a few days at the lake or is he in the office 60 hours a week?
These qualities shape the hero of the story. What traits do you feel are most important?
Don't forget to leave a comment to be entereed in my weekly prize giveaway. A follow counts as a second entry.