Friday, October 18, 2024

NOT TOO LATE TO PARTY!

 By Caroline Clemmons



You are not too late to join in the celebration! Barr6 Publishing is still hosting a Pinkerton Matchmaker Relaunch Party for the coming week. You can still get in on the occasion and try for one of the prizes that include gift cards and books.

October 21-25, 28, and 29 will feature authors and their books with fun and prizes.

October 21 – Linda Carroll Bradd will share the date with

Marianne Spitzer.

October 22 – Marie Higgins

October 23 – Marlene Bierworth will share the date with

                       Sophie Dawson.

October 24 – Patricia Pacjack Carroll

October 25 – Parker J. Cole

October 28 – Pauline Creeden

October 29 – Rebecca Connolly will share the date with

Michele Pollock Dalton (cover artist, planning coordinator, Barr26 Publishing, and our Royal Exalted Leader).


I want to remind you of my three books in this popular series. I loved writing them and quite pleases with the stories. If you haven't read them, please do--you'll be glad you did.

 


 

My day to host last Wednesday was fraught with problems. Facebook would not allow me to initiate a post, even though I could comment on other’s post and I am supposedly a moderator. The situation was awful, horrible, terrible. Frustrating and embarrassing. Fortunately, Rose Johnston, PA for Barr26, put aside her preparations for houseguests in order to help me. What a lovely, compassionate person she is!

https://www.amazon.com/Agent-Lydia-Pinkerton-Matchmakers-Book-ebook/dp/B0CPQBGP7H/  



I hope you can take part in our celebration, and I hope you win a nice prize.

https://www.amazon.com/Agent-Judith-Pinkerton-Matchmakers-Book-ebook/dp/B0CQ5M96ZY/



Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and keep reading.

 


No comments: