Friday, August 05, 2022

SHARING NEW SERIES!

 By Caroline Clemmons

I have exciting news to share with you!

GENTRY AND THE MAIL ORDER BRIDE, book one in my new series, Texas Hill Country Mail Order Brides, releases August 12. I am thrilled about this book, but today I want to tell you about the series that has me so excited!

The Texas Hill Country Brides Series is set in fictional Harrigan Springs, Texas, the county seat of fictional Harrigan County, the next county over from the very real Bandera. Bandera, Texas, bills itself as "The Cowboy Capital of the World." I'm aware there are other cities that lay claim to the title as well, but I'm fond of Bandera and the surrounding area.




Opening in 1875, GENTRY sets the stage for the Texas Hill Country Mail Order Brides Series.

  • Gentry is a rancher presented with a series of life-altering events.
  • Sheriff Jesse Cameron is a recent immigrant from Scotland and a strong believer in the law.
  • Banker Keith Martin is a very nice man with a terrible secret in his past.
  • Preacher Isaac Wood, from Boston, is a good man but the tiniest bit goody-goody.
  • Mercantile owner Sidney Garton expects his wife to run the home as well as work in the store.
  • Blacksmith Levi Iverson is from Sweden and proud to be in America.
  • Lawyer Edmund Ferguson takes himself too seriously.

Spring brings bluebonnets

The covers are from Charlene Raddon's Silver Sage Cover Designs.

In my head, I can see/hear one of those old-time television announcers, as in the introduction of the Lone Ranger or Gunsmoke or Bonanza, calling you to this stirring series. (Yes, I do have an overactive imagination.<g> )

Join me on August 12 for the exciting release of GENTRY AND THE MAIL ORDER BRIDE. By the way, it's on preorder now at https://www.amazon.com/Gentry-Texas-Country-Order-Brides-ebook/dp/B0B6YN6QHK

The bull in GENTRY had wider horns.

Stay safe and keep reading!






No comments: