Saturday, November 20, 2021

COUNT YOUR BOOK BLESSINGS!

By Caroline Clemmons




Forgive me if I copy my friend Liz Flaherty's recent blog by listing some of the many things for which I'm thankful:

Freedom of religion

My sweet husband, Hero, and our two precious daughters

My love of writing

My love of reading, which opened the world for me



Friends, both online and in person

Home

My memorabilia--yes, I'm one of those people who collects this and that. I love angels, wall crosses, nativity sets, Texas landscapes, a particular kind of ceramics one daughter finds, family photos, and more.

Family history--I'm grateful my dad started me on the trail of investigating our genealogy and tracking down stories of events in our ancestors' lives

Computers--what a great improvement over typewriters! 

That I have the luxury of spending my days writing stories I love for readers. 

Surprise. Not. Here are the two stories I am publishing in December. I hope you'll preorder them, read them once they're released, and leave a review.

First is MAIL ORDER GLORIA: IMPOSTOR FOR CHRISTMAS. This was a fun story to write and I love the characters. That may sound silly, but writers love some of their characters more than others. To me, they're real people who speak in my mind. 

https://www.amazon.com/Mail-Order-Gloria-Impostor-Christmas-ebook/dp/B09GQLXMVL/



The next is Amy, who starts out as a swindler. Don't you love a bad girl who reforms? Not that she was all bad--she sort of became trapped into being a swindler. Young people takes risks without realizing the where those chances will lead. Although, Amy didn't have that many opportunities for another choice. When one comes, she seizes it. Imagine her surprise when she learns the man she's come to marry is a sheriff.

https://www.amazon.com/Amy-Angel-Creek-Christmas-Brides-ebook/dp/B098GK1PCH/




From our house to yours, have a wonderful, Thanksgiving. Count your blessings and tell those you love that you love them. 



No comments: